Monday

Squash

How far along are you? 32 weeks

Sleep? Still off and on.

Best moment? We got to go back to our hometown for the weekend! I got some awesome furniture from my mom and Adam got all of his childhood books to bring home for our baby's library!! AND I got my first baby gift sent to my house!! The Graco Pack'n'Play from my Target registry!!

Movement? kicking around in there!

Any food cravings/aversions? I'm still craving anything sweet and my food aversions change every day.

Gender? BOY!!

Belly button? It's still an innie!!

What I miss? Feeling sexy. Yep, I said it!

Looking forward to anything? My baby shower in a couple of weeks!

Symptoms this week: Nausea, Braxton Hicks, constipation, peeing all the time, almost no sleep, hungry all of the time, leaky boobs, heartburn

Wedding rings? No

Maternity clothes? belly band. Mostly pajamas now because I'm not going to school this semester. Sweat pants when I go out.

>>>>>A picture of me at 32 weeks.<<<<<



What TheBump says: At 32 weeks, baby's birth still seems kind of far away, but you and baby are physically ready in a lot of ways, just in case there's an early arrival. Baby may have turned so she's in the head-down position by now, poised for her trip down the birth canal. And you may have noticed your nipples looking darker. That's so a preemie can see them for breastfeeding --isn't your body so amazing? Intensity might be building in the symptoms department, as heartburn and contractions intensify around week 32. But we're guessing you're so excited about baby's impending arrival, they're not slowing you down much. Your baby's the size of a squash! Still growing, your baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches. She's getting ready for her descent --she's likely in the head-down position now. And she's probably feeling even more cramped.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment