Friday

Prune


Weekly update!
September 1, 2012

How far along are you? 10 weeks

Sleep? sleep interrupted by peeing, and according to everyone, and the websites, the peeing only gets worse from here yay :(

Best moment?I had my 10 week sonogram and baby was completely healthy!! (I'll do a separate blog on that)

Movement? no :(

Any food cravings/aversions? I just want my appetite back. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Gender? Uknown.

Belly button? In

What I miss? Again, my appetite! (Are you catching on that I love to eat?)

Looking forward to anything? My first day of school on Aug. 28th and my last day of work on Aug. 29th

Symptoms this week: nausea more often (and I am running low on my medicine) and throwing up. I've had a little bit more energy than usual, but it doesn't last for very long.

Weight gain? 142 lbs. Gaining weight is not something that freaks me out. My doctor wants me to gain between 20-30 pounds during my pregnancy. So, that really doesn't leave time for me to worry about how much I weigh.

Wedding rings? On

Maternity clothes? Ok, so I have been complaining about needing to get maternity pants on just about every weekly update. I decided to go try some on different kinds and this was an EPIC FAIL! One pair had a thin strip of elastic at the top and fit really well, but I wasn't a fan of the style of pants. Ick! Then, I tried a pair of the pants on that were designed for, like, 8 month pregnant women, and that was just embarrasing. That material stretched out SO FREAKING FAR! It kind of put the realization in my head that "Oh my God, my belly is going to get that big!!" So the maternity pants were a no go. I'm probably just going to try the belly bands that you can wear over your regular jeans. We shall see.

What TheBump says: Now that you’ve reached 10 weeks, you can stop wondering when you’ll start to actually look pregnant. It’s probably right around now, as your baby continues her rapid growth and your tummy starts to develop some extra curve (of course, you still might be the only one who notices). In the process, your ligaments and muscles are starting to stretch, so don’t be surprised if you start feeling some aches and pains. While, some moms-to-be don’t really get them, others find these sensations -- called “round ligament pain” -- well, downright painful. Your breasts have probably gotten bigger too, since they’ve been prepping for breastfeeding for weeks already! That’s why week 10 is probably a good time to stock up on some new, looser clothes -- and maybe your first round of maternity wear. Don’t go too crazy though. As your body continues to change, you’ll likely want to get some more essentials along the way. Your baby's the size of a prune! Now, she's about 1.2 inches long and weighs about .14 ounces. Her body length will almost double in the next three weeks. Baby has working arm joints, and her cartilage and bones are forming. Her vital organs are fully developed and they're starting to function. Her fingernails and hair are starting to appear, too. Plus, she's swallowing and kicking in there. (Can you believe it?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment