Friday

Appleseed


Weekly update!
July 18, 2012

How far along are you? 5 weeks

Sleep? I sleep really good, which is surprising. Sometimes, though when I get up to pee in the morning around 4/5 a.m. I can't go back to sleep for a while. And for the past week, I am wide awake at 9:30 a.m.

Best moment? Finding out we are expecting on July 11, 2012

Any food cravings/aversions? I had nutella on wheat for a week straight for breakfast every morning. I wasn't really craving it though, just ate it until it was all gone.

Gender? unknown.

Belly button? Most definitely in!

What I miss? My strawberry margarita from Cheddar's

Looking forward to? My first ultrasound

Symptoms: headaches, breast tenderness & swelling, complete exhaustion, bloating big time, gas

Wedding rings? On :)

Maternity clothes? No, not yet. Sometimes I do have to unbutton my pants. I had to do that ponytail around the button trick one day because it was so bad.

What TheBump says:  Your embryo is now measurable -- though at week five, it's a wee .13 inches -- and she's gearing up for much more growth. In fact, in the next week, she'll almost double in size. Grow baby grow! The embryo doesn't look like much more than a tadpole right now, but at five weeks, she's already starting to form major organs (heart, stomach, liver, kidney) and systems (digestive, circulatory, nervous).

No comments:

Post a Comment