Monday

Pregnancy Week 35-38

So, here it is April 29, 2013 and I'm just now posting a weekly pregnancy update for weeks 35-38. These won't be my typical updates because it's been entirely too long since I've been pregnant. My sleep deprived brain can't remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday, much less how I was feeling when I was in the last month of my pregnancy.

I did start having weekly appointments starting at 35 weeks and that made the last month pass by so much faster. The appointments were really quick. They checked my weight and took my vitals. A couple of times my blood pressure was a little high and I had to lay on my left side for five minutes and then they had to come back and recheck my blood pressure. It always went down the second time after laying on my left side, so they weren't concerned about it. More than likely it was due to me walking my fat ass down the long hall and climbing up onto the examine table. 


>>>>> 35 Weeks <<<<<



>>>>> 36 Weeks <<<<<
I was admitted into the hospital. I was having constant cramping for 2 hours and I thought I was in preterm labor. My cervix wasn't dilated, but I was having contractions every 5 minutes. They gave me medicine to stop the contractions and I was sent home on bed rest. 



>>>>> 38 Weeks <<<<<
I took this picture right before my check up. I went into labor that night and had Aiden the next day!





No comments:

Post a Comment