Wednesday

Inspire Me: All that Glitters

Life Unpublished is hosting a link-up every other Wednesday, and today's inspiration prompt is "All that Glitters."

You can go here to link-up and share your inspiration board and find some awesome blogs to follow!

When I think of the word 'glitter', I think of super girly things. I think of pink pretties. And I think of makeup. This was my inspiration for my board.



Photo credits (from left to right and going down)
1. Keep Calm and Sparkle: www.weheartit.com 
2. Pink nails: www.weheartit.com
3. Lips: www.weheartit.com
4. Bracelets: www.weheartit.com
5. Brush: www.pinterest.com
6. Eyeshadow: www.pinterest.com
7. Lip gloss: www.weheartit.com
8. Skulls: www.picship.com
9. High heels: www.pinterest.com

I didn't make any of those links clickable because I had no way of telling who the original poster was. I searched for all of these pictures by typing in "glitter" in the search engine of each website. 



I hope you enjoyed my inspiration board, and I hope to see yours!

10 comments:

  1. Love your inspiration board, looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Chelsea! Doesn't beat yours though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the make-up brush pic. and the pink, I tried to stick with pinks also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I'm pretty sure pink makes everything better!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hey Sebastian, I really think it represents me well!

      Delete
  5. Hey Deanne! Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog the other day :)I see you also are a lover of chevron hahah great choice I must say!!

    xx Rachael
    arunawaymuse.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could put chevron on everything and be okay with it!

      Delete
  6. Ooooh, yes mam', those pink heels? I'll take a pair, haha. Great job Deanne! I'd love an arm full of those bracelets too, I'm in love with dainty accessories so they are right up my alley. Can't wait to see next week's board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could download clothes like music?! I think all girls all over the world would be in fashion heaven. I know I would! I can't wait for next week's board too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete