Wednesday

2 Months

I feel like I just blinked, and when I opened my eyes, I had a 2 month old. Time needs to slow down. Seriously. 

I feel so blessed that I get to spend every day with my precious little guy. I get to see him grow, and our bond grows along with it too. I don't have to go to work, so that means I don't have to send my boy to daycare. I get to love on him all I want. 

He seriously is the sweetest baby ever. The only time he cries is whenever he's hungry. He moans and groans when he poops. But that's about it. He doesn't love taking baths, but he doesn't hate them either. He usually just sits there staring at me wondering what on Earth I'm doing to him and why is it so cold. This kid makes the cutest, funniest faces I have ever seen on a baby. He sleeps on his own and has done so ever since he was born, but he sleeps even better when he's snuggled up next to me. What's even better is that I sleep good too when he's snuggled up next to me. 

Another month has come and gone. 

Sleeping patterns: About 4-5 hours at a time now, thank goodness!

Eating habits: 4-6 ounces at a time, my little chunk

My accomplishments: Learning how to smile. It isn't happening often yet, but it's still just as cute.

Places I went: We started taking Aiden out to eat and to go shopping now. I'm not as afraid of the germs as I was at first. 

Special memories: Aiden woke up from a nap and when I went to pick him up, he gave me the biggest gummy grin I have ever seen in my whole entire life. It was like he recognized me and he was trying to let me know it. My heart instantly became a puddle on the floor. The sweetest. 

Likes: He still loves to stare at the light. If you are in the same room with him and there is a bright light, he's going to be staring at it. Forget about trying to get his attention. He still loves to cuddle. He also likes it when he give him lots of kisses on his cheeks. He loves to eat. And loves his monkey mobile on his crib. I'm pretty sure he would stare at it for hours. 

Dislikes: I've come to realize that he hates sitting in a wet diaper. My child isn't fussy, but he will let you know when he's uncomfortable. And who could blame him? I wouldn't want to sit in a wet, hot mess for hours at a time. That's just gross. He also hates waiting longer than 0 SECONDS for you to make his bottle. When he's hungry, he's hungry. And he's going to let you know. 

Aiden had his 2 month wellness visit today. He got his first round of shots too. I was a nervous wreck all day long. The day started out ok, until I started to fix my hair. Then it all went downhill from there. He woke up from his nap grunting and moaning and groaning. I was thinking that the poor kid finally pooped. Checked his diaper numerous time - no poop. I got done with my hair and changed his diaper. HOLD THE PHONE. There was a hard pebble-like turd. Poor guy is constipated. So now he is fussy, and the decides he wants to eat. I still had to get both of us dressed and get my diaper bag packed. I should have already been on my way to his appointment. 

I got to his appointment and they weighed and measured him. The whole time I'm spacing out because the only thing I could think about was the shots he was going to get. And I was there with him all by myself. I had to be strong for my baby, but who was going to be strong for me? He only cried for about a minute or two then he got quiet and seemed like he was trying to contemplate everything that just happened. Now my little man is sleeping his life away, but I keep hearing him wake up and whimper, poor thing. I can only assume his little tiny legs are hurting him. If only I could take the pain away. I would do in in an instant. 


>>>>> 2 Months <<<<<
05.01.13
Height - 23.25 inches long
Weight - 11 pounds 8 ounces


 

No comments:

Post a Comment