Wednesday

Inspire Me - I'm a Co-host!

Last week's inspiration board link-up prompt "naturally me" was a little challenging...! Apparently, Chelsea and I were the only two up for the challenge!!! I love that we both used photos from our iPhone's camera roll. In case you missed our inspiration boards last week, I have shared them below. If you would like to see more of our photos, you can also follow us on instagram (links below!).


Follow me on instagram @ chelseadward


Follow Deanne on instagram @ deannedowden


Since Chelsea's partner in crime and dear friend, Elle is unfortunately without internet for awhile, she has asked me to co-host the next link-up with her! And, since I am the first co-host, she thought it would be fun for me to pick the next prompt!

The prompt for next Wednesday's Link-Up is: "Dream Home"

This next prompt will be a fun one! If you are struggling for ideas, I recommend checking out pinterest for inspiration!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment