Tuesday

Facelift!

Long time, no posts! I can not believe what a slacker I have been these past few four months. Shame on me! I haven't updated Aiden's monthly posts since he was seven months old and then, at Christmas, we found out we are adding another kiddo to the mix! (holy crap!)

So, being pregnant AND having a one year old tear up your house, I was seriously lacking the motivation it took to blog. I also had such an ugly design/theme going on over here. I tried learning the things it took to design my own template, but that takes a lot of time, and time is very valuable over here y'all. I'm lucky to get to brush my teeth most days (just kidding, but ya know...)

That led me to start looking around on Etsy for a quick new do for my blog. There were lots of options and I loved that, because I'm sort of - no - REALLY picky. I stumbled upon this gold and mint theme and just fell completely in love. I knew immediately that I had to have it! I completed my purchase and Audrey messaged me back right away so she could begin working on it for me! Seriously, from what I can tell, she's so sweet! And fast, too! She also gives you the option to add-on a package so that she can handle all of the installation for you - yes please! I'm kind of a ditz in that department, so that was perfect! She is completely professional about everything and she was finished in just a couple of hours by the time I paid - although her Etsy shop does say it could take up to 24-48 hours after you pay. I'm very happy with my decision and so glad I chose her design!

So, what do you think? Don't you love it?! She has more to choose from and you can even get a customized design! Go visit her shop Miss Audrey Sue Designs! She is fabulous! And I do believe this will add on to the motivation to blog and capture more of the memories we are making!

No comments:

Post a Comment