Monday

My Guilty Pleasure

When asked what is my guilty pleasure, I can almost answer that question immediately. The answer? My iPhone! I'm slightly embarrassed that I'm even sharing that, but it's true. 

I know so many older people that complain about too many of us "kids" rely on our cell phones these days. They complain that we don't know what face-to-face socializing really is. While my iPhone is with me 24/7, I love to text, keep up with friends and family on Facebook, and play the most addictive Candy Crush, I would not ever choose my phone over a face-to-face conversation any day. 

I live away from all of my friends and family so my iPhone keeps us all connected! FaceTime is probably the best invention ever! I love that our parents can see Aiden a lot more often even though we are miles apart.

I also take way too many pictures of Aiden. It's so much easier to take a picture with my phone than it is to see Aiden do something so cute and have to run and find my camera. I ALWAYS have my phone with me. Always. I use it a lot. And it dies a lot. But it is always with me.

What is your guilty pleasure? Share your link in the comments on Everyday Bay's blog post here.

3 comments: